NEW! Pre-School classes starting Mondays in October 2021
Click below to reserve your child a mat now (Spaces are strictly limited to 10 children)
Held at Wroxham Hub
- PRESCHOOL YOGA (4-6 years) £3.50 per session. Monday mornings. Please email to register interest
- TODDLER YOGA (3-5 years) £3.50 per session. Monday mornings. Please email to register interest
- BEDTIME YOGA (7-11 years held monthly 5.30pm – 6.45pm) £10 for Parent & Child, low lighting, relaxation and self-nurture focused, includes real hot chocolate. Please email to register interest.
- HOME EDUCATION YOGA WORKSHOPS (6-9 years held monthly 10am – 1pm) Please email to register interest.
- TWEEN WELLBEING YOGA WORKSHOPS (9-13 years held monthly 10am – 1pm) Please email to register interest.
Your child will learn a wide range of Yoga poses and how to tailor them for their own health and wellbeing.
Breathing and Mindfulness
They will learn the most effective ways to breathe, focus, relax physically and relax mentally to reduce stress and anxiety. They will recognise challenging feelings and develop skills to restore emotional resilience before they become physical symptoms of distress.
Stillness and Relaxation
They will work on becoming comfortable with stillness and experiencing the benefits it brings…this takes regular practice and repetition, it is not an instant thing so we build it up slowly at their pace.
Tailored for Today’s Children
Children’s Yoga and Tween Wellbeing Yoga is lots of fun with games and is a challenging physical activity but also has a serious purpose. Yoga and Mindfulness forms a life skill that Children will be able to call upon in difficult times. It’s no secret that the mental health of children and teenagers is becoming out of control. Children are over-stimulated and overwhelmed. Confidence and self-worth is plummeting. I am confident we can restore the balance for our children by practicing yoga regularly and building positive habits to re-connect with themselves.